Middle School Motivational Speech
Richard’s Speaking Topics of Expertise
- Time Management – How to effectively maximize all of the hours in a day
- Discipline – How to prioritize, make goals, and achieve those goals
- How To – Depending on the subject matter, create a step by step process of how to start and finish a goal
- Leadership – How to create a team, create culture, be a good teammate, and how to listen
- Motivation – New or fresh perspectives and ideas on how to overcome obstacles
- High Quality Presentation - Great visuals, stage presence, tone, and delivery of information based on the audience
- Expertise Value – Insight that will help his audience move strategically and quickly towards their goals
- Motivation – Personal experiences that give audience reference to how they can achieve their goals
- Passion – Richard is a highly passionate about his work and helping others reach their highest potential
- Personality – Richard’s personality keeps his audience engaged and wanting to hear more
- Teams (Sports, Businesses, Organizations)
Riley Q- CMM student
Mr. Carthon's speech was captivating. He held our attention until the very end. Mr Carthon related his story to things we understood. I enjoyed his speech and hope that he comes back again some day.
Shalyse H – CMM student
Mr. Carthon's speech speech was very inspirational. He talked to us on our level and we were able to relate to him.
Victoria T – CMM student
When Mr. Richard spoke to use, I really felt inspired. What he said made me feel like I could really achieve my dreams.
Keaton F – CMM student
Watching Mr Carthon encouraged me to work harder and chase my dreams because anything can be done through hard work and dedication.
Phoebe Coughlin – 7th Grade English Language Arts Teacher at Crescent City Schools
Richard captivated the minds of 150+ middle school students with his message of why they are powerful. Over 1 year later, my students still talk about his line "results come in cans, not cannots." His talk taught them that they can do anything they put their minds to, but not without hard work and determination. Richard's tone and energy made his talk exciting and dynamic. I would highly recommend Richard Carthon coming to speak to your school community!
Jean Pomeroy – Caddo Middle Magnet Teacher
Richard motivated and engaged our students. His theme of personal power and how to strive for success in life was relevant and inspiring to our middle schoolers and the adults in the audience. We’re never too young or too old to invest in ourselves.
If you have any questions or would like to begin working with me, please contact me. I look forward to speaking with you soon!